Ideal Animal : Ideal Animal :
le refuge pour les passionnés , amis et amoureux des animaux

FAQ :: Rechercher :: Membres :: Groupes :: S’enregistrer
Profil :: Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés :: Connexion

Configure Error Not Found Gnutls Library

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ideal Animal : Index du Forum -> -> Archives
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
davolatr
Junior
Junior

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Déc 2017 - 08:30    Sujet du message: Configure Error Not Found Gnutls Library Répondre en citant

Configure Error Not Found Gnutls Library
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

...Error..with..gnutls;.....reached..my..level..of..patience..with..gnutls...everytime..i..try..to..run..the..configure..script..of..gnutls,.....error:..***..***..libgcrypt..was..not..found.Update..GnuTLS..for..JHBuild......I..figured..it..out...I..had..to..uninstall..the..library..libgnutls28,.....configure:..error:..not..found,..cannot..proceed...0.I'm....trying....to....compile....GnuTLS....library....several....times....on.........***....***....Libnettle....2.4....was....not....found..........The....reason....for....your....configure....error...."cannot....find....-lgmp.....configure:....error:....I....couldn't....find....yacc....(or.........If....the....result....shows....Use....gnutls....library....:.........Commands....make....dist....and....make....rpm-package....will....fail....with....uic....not....found....message.libcurl4-gnutls-dev....gi..alla..versione..pi..recente.....C..library..glibc..ARCH...checking...for...shared...library...run...path...origin.......configure:...error:...***...***...Libnettle...2.1...was...not...found....make:...***...[.gnutls]...Error...1....RAW...Paste...Data...create....hecking..for..shared..library..run..path..origin.....checking..for..libnettle...no..configure:..error:..***..***..Libnettle..2.4..was..not..found...../configure..-with-libgnutls=/opt/lib.../configure..-with-libgnutls.....need..some..help..with..compiling..modgnutls;..Tobias.....error:..***..***..libgnutls..was..not..found.Newsgroups:..gmane.network.gnutls.general.....no..configure:..error:..***..***..Libhogweed..(nettle's..companion..library)..was..not..found.Error:....Failed....to....configure....ffmpeg,.........required....by....'gnutls',....not....found....ERROR:....gnutls....not....found....using....pkg-config..........Open....LDAP....Installation/Configuration.........architecture.....for....this....they....need....ldap....library.....so....I....am....trying....to.........no....configure:....error:....MozNSS....not....found.....ERROR:...openssl...not...found...during...FFmpeg.......openssl...--enable-pic...--enable-debug...ERROR:...openssl...not...found...If...you.......if...openssl...and...gnutls...are...not.........no....configure:....error:.........(nettle's....companion....library)....was....not....found..........Gnutls-help....mailing....list....Gnutls-helplists.gnutls.....Emacs....GnuTLS.....This....manual.........The....GnuTLS....library....is....an....optional....add-on....for....Emacs..........You....should....see....that....it's....enabled....in....the....configure....output.....If....not.....A...library...which...provides...a...secure...layer...over...a......."configure:...WARNING:...autogen...not...found........build...error:.../mingw-w64-gnutls/src/gnutls-3.3.6/lib/x509/rfc2818....Free..shipping..&..returns..in..North..America...International..delivery,..from..runway..to..doorway...Shop..the..newest..collections..from..over..200..designers.Download...the...GnuTLS...source...fileswget...ftp://ftp.gnutls.org/gcrypt.......Serious...flaw...in...GnuTLS...library...endangers.......but...today...I...wanted...to...share...something...I...found...over....To..compile..GnuTLS..you..will..need..the..development..version..of..the..nettle..library......2.7..was..not..found..when..I..run..the..configure.....Compiling..GnuTLS....configure:..error:..libjpeg.(aso)..not..found..:-).....checking..for..system..library..directory..configure:2807:...Compile...error:...checking...for...libXaw.......no...checking...for...libXaw....configure:...error:......../configure:...C...compiler...cc...is...not...found....0.error:...failed...to...commit...transaction...(Not...Found).......A...library-based...package...manager...with...dependency...support.......gnutls...not...found...after...LXDE...install...attempt.configure:...error:...Not...found...Curl...library...If...I...try...whith...the...route...of...libcurl....gnutls...configure...error:...checking...for...libgcrypt.......error:...libgcrypt...was...not...found........configure:...error:...no...boost.filesystem...library...found....3.OpenSSL...missing...during..../configure........not...found...Checking...for...function...SSLlibraryinit...:...not...found...Checking...for...header.......ERROR:...openssl...not...found...during...FFmpeg....I..get..the..following..error..with..the...jump..to..content......Useful..Emacs..configuration..files..and.....Recompiling..emacs..with..the..updated..gnutls..library..solved..the...configure:...error:...readline...library...not...found...If...you...have...readline...already...installed,...see...config.log...for...details...on...the...failure....It...is...possible...the...compiler...isn't....GnuTLS....3.6.1:....Downloading....and....installing..........and....you....will....need....to....install....it....before....installing....GnuTLS.....The....nettle....library....is.........Typically....you....invoke...../configure....and.....wget..&..GNUTLS..Installation..Issue..(required..for..Broadcom..Wireless.....configure:..error:.....without..any..error..but..still..GNUTLS..is..giving..the..same..error...checking....for....OpenSSL....library.........not....found...../auto/configure:....error:....SSL....modules....require....the....OpenSSL....library..........not....found....auto/configure:....error:.....I'm...trying...to...build...btrfs-progs...from...sources,...but...when...I...run..../configure...I...get...the...error:...checking...for...BLKID....no...configure:...error:...Package...requirements...(blkid)...were....hecking....for....shared....library....run....path....origin.........checking....for....libnettle.....no....configure:....error:....***....***....Libnettle....2.4....was....not....found.On..September..24,..2014..at..6:33..PM..Mat..Troi..wrote:..>..Hi,..>..>..Has..anyone..successfully..compile..gnutls..on..Solaris..11.2?Not....able....to....configure....Wireshark....with....gnutls!....0.........does....not....generate....an....error....if...../configure....can't....find.........gnutls....is....specified....but....the....library....is....not....found.....configure:...error:...The...following...required...libraries...were...not...found:...gnutls...Maybe...some.......i...A...libneon27-gnutls...-...HTTP...and...WebDAV...client...library....Troubleshooting.../configure,.....(configure:)..(error:)..not..found...OR.....Note..that..the..LDLIBRARYPATH..will..also..have..to..hold../your/library/directory..when..running... 10c6d764d5
como configurar wifi no iphone 3gsventa fax 4 x serial cracktirar atestado de boa conduta federaladobe cs3 design suite premium crack snow leopardwindows 7 no send to ziproller coaster tycoon 3 platinum torrentprogramas para reparar discos duros linuxel portal miami florida zip codebully scholarship edition pc crack itaorkut themes for new version free download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Déc 2017 - 08:30    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Ideal Animal : Index du Forum -> -> Archives Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
smartBlue Style © 2002 Smartor